- M. Mostajabi, G. Wu, J. Adachi, A. Haro, "Method for Efficient Selection of Data to Be Labeled for Supervised Learning," HERE North America Significant Development. Internal Patent Number 90266, Nov. 30, 2016.
- M. Mostajabi, M. Baseri, "Full Touch Mobile Phone with Oscilloscope and Signal Generator for Electrical Engineers," Patent Number IR 66411, Sep. 6, 2010.
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI).
- IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR).
- IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence.
- International Conference on Representation Learning (ICLR).
- PhD Project on Object Recognition and Semantic Image Segmentation; Toyota Technological
Institute at Chicago, Sep. 2013-Present.
- Master's Project on Object Recognition; Multimedia Lab, Sharif University of Technology,
- HERE North America, Berkeley, CA, USA, Summer 2016.
My research project was on 3D maps in which we replaced real photos of the buildings with 3D rendered
photo realistic models which are easier and faster to generate with computer models. This provides
users with faster and smoother 3D models of the buildings.
- Introduction to Computer Vision, TTIC and University of Chicago, Winter 2016.
- Digital Signal Processors, Sharif University of Technology, Spring 2012.
- Advanced Microprocessor Systems, Technical University of Shiraz, Spring 2009.
- Organizer of TTIC Vision Reading Group, 2014-2016.