Click to see a full list of conference papers
Click to see a full list of journal papers
1. Sheng Wang, Zhen Li, Yizhou Yu and Jinbo Xu. Folding membrane proteins by deep transfer learning. Featured in Cell Systems, 2017.
2. Sheng Wang, Siqi Sun, Zhen Li, Renyu Zhang and Jinbo Xu. Accurate De Novo Prediction of Protein Contact Map by Ultra-Deep Learning Model. PLOS Computational Biology, 2017.
See here for a ranking list of all the CASP12 contact predictors.
3. Jianzhu Ma, Sheng Wang and Jinbo Xu. MRFalign: protein remote homology detection through alignment of Markov Random Fields. RECOMB2014 (Best Paper Award) and PLOS Computational Biology.
4. Jianzhu Ma, Jian Peng, Sheng Wang and Jinbo Xu. Estimating the partition function of graphical models using Langevin importance sampling. AI and Statistics (AISTATS) 2013.
5. Morten Kallerg, Haipeng Wang, Jian Peng, Sheng Wang , Zhiyong Wang, Hui Lu and Jinbo Xu. Template-based protein modeling using the RaptorX web server. Nature Protocols, 2012 Jul 19; 7(8):1511-22.
6. Feng Zhao and Jinbo Xu. A position-specific statistical potential for protein structure and functional study. (Cell) STRUCTURE, Volume 20, Issue 6, 1118-1126, 17 May 2012.
7. Rohit Singh, Jinbo Xu and Bonnie Berger. Global alignment of multiple protein interaction networks with application to functional orthology detection. PNAS, 2008.
8. Jinbo Xu. Rapid protein side-chain packing via tree decomposition. RECOMB, 2005 (An extended version was invited to the Journal of the ACM.)